Saturday 29 July 2017

Lara Fabian - Singer Most Wonderful

This lady is one of my absolute favourites. She's stunning.

Talented is not quite strong enough to describe her. She speaks quite a few languages, performs with such deep emotion it makes me well up as I watch and listen to her.

This song, Je suis Malade, needs no sub-titles to understand how bad she feels about what she's going through.  I think it's truly fantastic the way she puts everything, every ounce of feeling, into her rendition.





4 comments:

PhilipH said...

There is a Youtube video of this song WITH English subtitles if you're interested.

All Consuming said...

I agree with her and you. As you know Philip I love 'If You Go Away' sung by Matt Monroe in the original French - "Ne me quitte pas" - just as powerful. This song is beautiful. X

PhilipH said...

Cheers Michelle xx

UplayOnline said...

English subtitles if you're interested.


แคมฟรอก