Sunday 12 April 2015

Remembering a Day in Scotland

After reading the blog "Sixth in Line" by Elisabeth in the land of Oz, I harked back to one day some six years ago when we had to go to the Edinburgh Royal Infirmary to see a lady doctor who outlines a procedure my wife, Pat, was going to have.

We travelled in our small KA car to Earlston and then caught the bus for the main part of the journey.

I did a little video of part of the bus journey and then the final part of the return to home, where we encountered a slight traffic jam - but not the sort that a city dweller experiences!

Here's the link back to 2009: http://bit.ly/1z7SWkg

4 comments:

PhilipH said...

Oh, the video is best viewed full screen, just in case you actually get that far lol.

All Consuming said...

Nice music and a steady hand too, much better than my shoddy efforts! I'm glad it was over and done with back then (the hospital visit I mean) and Pat is well these days, and the music is perfect, and sheep hilarious. They have very funny expressions I find, and for some reason they all reminded me of Lardy when she's being enigmatic *laughs*. The commentary was of course one of the best bits. x

Sparkling Red said...

That's funny! Silly sheep, with their knobbly little knees. They sure were interested in you. Stopped for a good long stare. :-)

PhilipH said...

Dear Michelle, how very kind of you to pop in. You should have warned me and I'd have put the kettle on! Do so hope all goes wheely well for you this April day.

Sparkling Ruby, thank you also for dropping by; always brightens the scene when you arrive.